Conducting test, measurement and analysis activities during the development of new products, the product changes process and the product improvement process.
Most Important tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting Design Engineers in designing (parts for) automotive and industrial products;
- Performing specific release tests for bondable pressure sensors (bond tests, shear and pull tests);
- Ordering components for prototypes;
- Supporting in testing and analyzing products of competitors;
- Assembling non-standard samples and testing them on their functionality;
- Reporting measure- and test data, results, analyses and conclusions in (Engineering) reports;
- Discussing test results with engineers of different disciplines.
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics (or at least the potential and ambition to grow to that level).
- Good communication skills, written and verbally, in the English language;
- Team player with the ability to work in multidisciplinary project teams;
- Knowledge of MS-Office software (Word, Windows, Excel and Outlook);
- Pro-active attitude;
- Capable of setting priorities;
- Result oriented.